1. You can sloth about the house in bra and undies without fear of ridicule or molestation.
2. If you couldn’t be bothered cooking and just want cereal for dinner, nobody is going to complain.
3. You can verbally abuse the television or have a conversation with yourself and no-one is there to make inferences about your sanity.
4. You will never asphyxiate on the overwhelming stench of sulphur and Lynx deodorant again.
5. You can do your ridiculous exercise routine in the lounge without an audience.
6. You can do your more embarrassing grooming rituals without barricading the bathroom door.
7. You can find all of your possessions when needed because nobody has decided to pile everything into the miscellaneous kitchen drawer.
8. You can spend hours admiring your floor to ceiling bookshelves and nobody will think you’re mad as a cut snake.
9. You don’t have to endure a clash in furniture and decor. Everything is to your taste.
10. You will never find toenail clippings stashed down the back of the couch.
11. You will never have to explain who is who and what they’ve just said in a period drama.
12. You will never have to endure interviews with Rugby League players again.
13. You are free to ogle Australian Rules players without consequence.
14. You will never have to share your couch with a snoring drunk at 7.30pm.
15. You will never be tempted to trim the moustache of that snoring drunk from sheer boredom.
16. You will never have to attempt to sleep with sound of porn booming through surround speakers in the next room.
17. You get to do all the cool jobs around the house like changing light bulbs, opening tight lids on jars, mowing lawns and fixing cars.
18. You will always have the last word.
19. Nobody is going to lecture you about carbon emissions should you happen to spend hours on the end on the phone talking about nothing.
20. You will never find your housemate sniffing his underwear in the dirty clothes basket.